The Lady Stranger AAA’s timeless, sophisticated design makes them the perfect trousers for any occasion. They mould perfectly to your body from the waist to the ankles, ensuring an extremely flattering silhouette, while their comfortable, removable hip and knee protectors will surely not bother you at any time of day.
Our Racered Lady Stranger AAA trousers for women are made up of 31 individual hand-sewn parts for a perfect fit and has an average weight of 862,90gr (protections included)., with 5 pockets and a casual look. They have been manufactured using a combination of premium quality thermo-regulable natural fibres, and state-of-the-art AAA synthetic threads which form a single layer of ultra-resistant certified fabric to guarantee the highest level of protection across the garment - material, pockets and SAS-TEC level 1 on hip protectors and level 2 on kneepads, having passed the full range of demanding laceration, abrasion and impact tests with flying colours.
These 100% Italian-made trousers are not only comfortable and safe, but they have also been designed with an understanding that women wish to bring out their feminine side even when they’re on a bike. We’ve also included discreet pockets for the knee protectors which can be accessed from the outside, allowing you to remove them easily at any time even if you’re wearing your trousers.
- Finding the perfect-fitting trousers is now a reality, and here at Racered, we know it’s crucial to guarantee your safety and comfort. That’s why we have 14 sizes available (we include half-sizes, which are uncommon in the Spanish market), to ensure your trousers are all but made-to-measure.
- To find the right size for you, stand up, breathe normally and measure the circumference of your waist at about 5 centimetres below your belly button.
- Given our absolute faith in our meticulous manufacturing and exhaustive testing and verification processes, we offer you a 5-YEAR guarantee against broken zips, torn fabric, or loss of buttons. Possible loss of colour or light scuff marks are considered natural wear and tear owing to use of the trousers and kilometres covered on the bike, and not due to defects.
- We’ll be by your side at the toughest times; in the event of a fall, we make the whole process completely seamless with our “Crash Guarantee”, replacing the damaged trousers with an identical or similar new pair. We’ll also assess the trousers with which you suffered the fall in order to perfect the product’s safety technology.
- To activate your guarantee, simply click HERE or use the QR code on your product’s guarantee label and fill in your details – you’ll also need: your purchase receipt and the product tags. The guarantee begins on the date you purchase the item.
- If you need to make use of your guarantee, you should do so through us, RACERED. Get in touch with our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Racered we only produce trousers certified by CE EN17092 with maximum A, AA and AAA certificates:
- Class AAA: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 120 km/h. (for 4 seconds).
- Class AA: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 70 km/h. (for 2 seconds).
- Class A: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 45 km/h. (for 1 second).
- Unlike trousers which hold only the CE Certification mark, the A, AA and AAA plus certificates guarantee that beyond complying with European standards, the whole garment has been tested to ensure it meets the requisites of the three highest safety levels, testing abrasion, resistance, laceration and stability.
- We recommend only purchasing trousers which have been certified for use on a motorbike, using certified protectors. In order to find out whether the item is certified or not, the label should show the small square rider logo, as well as the standard reference number and protection level.
- Composition: 60% cotton, 26% polyester, 14% other state-of-the-art natural and synthetic fibres.
- We recommend washing on low temperatures (15°C/30°C), without a spin cycle – preferably handwash, using minimal amounts of a neutral soap.
- We recommend caring for each of your favourite garments as indicated.
- While the trousers are still wet following washing, simply stretch them out and hang them up to dry.
- The included protectors are washable (you can machine wash your trousers with the protectors in place, but we recommend removing them and handwashing separately)
In which countries can you shop Racered online?
Currently, you can buy in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprum, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK shipping and return costs separate).
I forgot my password; how do I retrieve it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily retrieve it in the "My Account" section by clicking on ‘Lost your password?’ You will receive an email with your new password. In case you don't receive it, check the Spam folder of your email.
What is my size?
Our garments are made and sized in American inches, which you will find the according size guide in centimeters for each item on the corresponding product page.
Can I find Racered in stores?
Yes, we can be found in the best motorcycle shops. Find your nearest point of sale here.
Can I cancel my subscription to the Racered Newsletter?
Yes, you can update your email preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails.
When will my order arrive?
You will receive your order at the address you provide within a maximum of four/five (4/5) working days from the moment the order is processed. Shipments are carefully prepared from Monday to Friday. All orders placed during the weekend or holidays, will be managed on the first following working day.
What are the shipping costs?
Free shipping. We only ship within the European Union. Excludes the United Kingdom.
Did I place my order correctly?
You should receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed which will include the order number and the shipping and billing addresses you have selected.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive a tracking number from the courier company by email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. We will answer you within 24-48 hours.
Can I remove items from my order?
Items cannot be removed from the order after the purchase has been confirmed. Any unwanted items can be returned free of charge within 30 calendar days of purchase.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
If you have received an incorrect item or one that you have not ordered, you can request its return by filling out the return form here. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you deliver to any address, even if it is not my own?
Yes, as deliveries are made by the post office or a courier, your order will be delivered to the address you have indicated in the delivery address section of your order. The more details you provide the better (the number of the door, building, block or house, the name of the development, as well as the fundamental information of your delivery address).
Can I change my delivery address?
Unfortunately we cannot change the delivery addresses of packages once the order has been placed, but if you send us an email to email@example.com immediately after placing your order, we may be able to change it for you in time.
Can I remove items from my order?
Items cannot be removed from the order after the purchase has been confirmed. Any unwanted items can be returned free of charge within 30 days of purchase.
Can I cancel my order?
Once you have confirmed and paid for your order, you will need to wait until the order arrives to then proceed with the request for the return of your item.
How do I return an item?
To make a return you must complete the following return form (click HERE). Once we have received it, we will ask our courier service to pick it up within four (4) working days from the time of the return request is confirmed. In the event that the collection request is approved, we will send you a confirmation email.
All items must be in perfect condition and with their corresponding invoice (which you will find inside the box where you received your purchase).
Do I have to pay return costs?
No, the return costs are free of charge through our courier service for European Union contries only. This excludes the United Kingdom which is a separate cost of 169€.
How will I receive my refund?
Once your return has been received and approved, you will receive the amount of your refund in the same way you made your purchase.
When will I receive my refund?
After approving the return (the items must be in perfect condition and have the labels inside), the amount will be credited through the same way with which you made the purchase. The credit card will always be credited by your bank and will be paid within 14 calendar days.
How should I proceed if the amount of my return is incorrect?
Please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will resolve the issue within 24-48 hours.
What payment methods can I use to make my purchase?
Currently, we accept the following payment methods: Credit card (Mastercard, Visa) and PayPal.
Why has the payment been denied?
These are the possible reasons why payment has been denied:
1. The card may have expired. Check its validity.
2. You may have exceeded your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
3. You may have entered some incorrect information. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly.
If none of the three reasons mentioned above apply, please contact your bank.
How do I use my promotional code?
It's very simple! On your shopping cart page, enter your discount code by clicking on "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code". Then click on "Apply Coupon".
How do I get an invoice for my order?
Please write us an email to email@example.com requesting the sending of the invoice.
SOLD OUT ITEMS
Are out-of-stock items restocked?
If an item is out of stock, we will try to replenish it as soon as possible