The Racered Lady Tuono trousers were designed for women looking for an ambitious style, without compromising on comfort and safety. With a versatile biker look, they feature a flattering slim fit, made up of more than 40 different hand-assembled pieces and weighing 715g on average (protectors included) which means they fit to your body perfectly. We have taken extra care throughout the washing, resining, and ironing process to offer you a pair of jeans that add a modern and urban feel to your look, while the stitching details on the thighs and hips exude pure Racered artisanship.
The Lady Tuono trousers have a CE level A certification with qualities that ensure adequate protection for the whole trouser: fabric, pockets, and protectors; as well as complying with the stringent tear, abrasion, and impact tests. They are reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® in the seat area and interwoven with high quality elastane fibres to ensure maximum comfort.
To make sure you enjoy the Racered jeans whether you’re on the bike or off it, we have included comfortable and easily removable SAS-TEC level 2 (the highest protection) knee and Memory Foam hip protectors, which will not bother you throughout the day. We have also incorporated discreet pockets for the knee protectors, accessible from outside, allowing you to remove them easily.
Trousers with a great personality and a skinny fit make for a garment that is not only modern and neat in style, but one which is safer and offers the utmost comfort.
- Finding the perfect-fitting trousers is now a reality, and here at Racered, we know it’s crucial to guarantee your safety and comfort. That’s why we have 14 sizes available (we include half-sizes, which are uncommon in the Spanish market), to ensure your trousers are all but made-to-measure.
- To find the right size for you, stand up, breathe normally and measure the circumference of your waist at about 5 centimetres below your belly button.
- At Racered we only produce trousers certified by CE EN17092 with maximum A, AA and AAA certificates:
- Class AAA: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 120 km/h. (for 4 seconds).
- Class AA: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 70 km/h. (for 2 seconds).
- Class A: garments which are tear and abrasion resistant in any scenario up to speeds of 45 km/h. (for 1 second).
- Unlike trousers which hold only the CE Certification mark, the A, AA and AAA plus certificates guarantee that beyond complying with European standards, the whole garment has been tested to ensure it meets the requisites of the three highest safety levels, testing abrasion, resistance, laceration and stability.
- We recommend only purchasing trousers which have been certified for use on a motorbike, using certified protectors. In order to find out whether the item is certified or not, the label should show the small square rider logo, as well as the standard reference number and protection level.
- Composition: 90% cotton, 99% cotton, 1% elastane denim
- Seat area: 60% DuPont™ Kevlar®, 40% polyester
- We recommend washing on low temperatures (15°C/30°C), without a spin cycle – preferably handwash, using minimal amounts of a neutral soap.
- We recommend caring for each of your favourite garments as indicated.
- While the trousers are still wet following washing, simply stretch them out and hang them up to dry.
- The included protectors are washable (you can machine wash your trousers with the protectors in place, but we recommend removing them and handwashing separately)
In which countries can you shop Racered online?
Currently, you can buy in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprum, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK shipping and return costs separate).
I forgot my password; how do I retrieve it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily retrieve it in the "My Account" section by clicking on ‘Lost your password?’ You will receive an email with your new password. In case you don't receive it, check the Spam folder of your email.
What is my size?
Our garments are made and sized in American inches, which you will find the according size guide in centimeters for each item on the corresponding product page.
Can I find Racered in stores?
Yes, we can be found in the best motorcycle shops. Find your nearest point of sale here.
Can I cancel my subscription to the Racered Newsletter?
Yes, you can update your email preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails.
When will my order arrive?
You will receive your order at the address you provide within a maximum of four/five (4/5) working days from the moment the order is processed. Shipments are carefully prepared from Monday to Friday. All orders placed during the weekend or holidays, will be managed on the first following working day.
What are the shipping costs?
Free shipping. We only ship within the European Union. Excludes the United Kingdom.
Did I place my order correctly?
You should receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed which will include the order number and the shipping and billing addresses you have selected.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive a tracking number from the courier company by email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you within 24-48 hours.
Can I remove items from my order?
Items cannot be removed from the order after the purchase has been confirmed. Any unwanted items can be returned free of charge within 30 calendar days of purchase.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
If you have received an incorrect item or one that you have not ordered, you can request its return by filling out the return form here. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you deliver to any address, even if it is not my own?
Yes, as deliveries are made by the post office or a courier, your order will be delivered to the address you have indicated in the delivery address section of your order. The more details you provide the better (the number of the door, building, block or house, the name of the development, as well as the fundamental information of your delivery address).
Can I change my delivery address?
Unfortunately we cannot change the delivery addresses of packages once the order has been placed, but if you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order, we may be able to change it for you in time.
Can I remove items from my order?
Items cannot be removed from the order after the purchase has been confirmed. Any unwanted items can be returned free of charge within 30 days of purchase.
Can I cancel my order?
Once you have confirmed and paid for your order, you will need to wait until the order arrives to then proceed with the request for the return of your item.
How do I return an item?
To make a return you must complete the following return form (click HERE). Once we have received it, we will ask our courier service to pick it up within four (4) working days from the time of the return request is confirmed. In the event that the collection request is approved, we will send you a confirmation email.
All items must be in perfect condition and with their corresponding invoice (which you will find inside the box where you received your purchase).
Do I have to pay return costs?
No, the return costs are free of charge through our courier service for European Union contries only. This excludes the United Kingdom which is a separate cost of 169€.
How will I receive my refund?
Once your return has been received and approved, you will receive the amount of your refund in the same way you made your purchase.
When will I receive my refund?
After approving the return (the items must be in perfect condition and have the labels inside), the amount will be credited through the same way with which you made the purchase. The credit card will always be credited by your bank and will be paid within 14 calendar days.
How should I proceed if the amount of my return is incorrect?
Please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com . We will resolve the issue within 24-48 hours.
What payment methods can I use to make my purchase?
Currently, we accept the following payment methods: Credit card (Mastercard, Visa) and PayPal.
Why has the payment been denied?
These are the possible reasons why payment has been denied:
1. The card may have expired. Check its validity.
2. You may have exceeded your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
3. You may have entered some incorrect information. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly.
If none of the three reasons mentioned above apply, please contact your bank.
How do I use my promotional code?
It's very simple! On your shopping cart page, enter your discount code by clicking on "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code". Then click on "Apply Coupon".
How do I get an invoice for my order?
Please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the sending of the invoice.
SOLD OUT ITEMS
Are out-of-stock items restocked?
If an item is out of stock, we will try to replenish it as soon as possible
These jeans are not CERTIFIED
Hi Lucia, our Lady Tuono jeans are CE certified following EU Regulation 2016/425, by Ricotest in Italy (level A). Like all CE certified equipment, the CE certification results are available upon request. If you would like to request the CE certification for our Lady Tuono Jeans, or have any other questions or concerns regarding CE certification or Racered, don't hesitate to contact us.
Unos jeans cómodos y con estilo para la moto, con protecciones fáciles de quitar para lavarlos.
Por fin un pantalón para mujer cómodo, bien diseñado y con buenas protecciones. Un 10 para Racered y su Lady Tuono