Our Racered Falcon women’s motorcycle jeans are made up of 37 pieces that are handstitched for a super stretchy, slim fitting pair of jeans with a casual-sportswear style. Reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® and equipped with high-quality level 2 SAS-TEC knee protectors, they are as flattering as they are safe. The high cut accentuates your waist and hips in a modern line. In addition, the protectors are easily removable, so there is no need to undress to remove the knee protectors when not riding. Falcon jeans are CE certified level AA, following the requirements of EU regulation (EU) 2016/425. Always 100% made in Italy.
Included: attachable transport bag, knee and hip protectors.
- 76% cotton, 22% elastane denim
- Weight: 13 oz
- Knee and seat area: 60% DuPont™ Kevlar®, 40% polyester
- Removable Viscofoam hip protectors with memory
- SAS-TEC level 2, CE-approved knee protectors
- Hand wash without protectors
- Do not use bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Iron inside out
- Do not wring out access water
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.”
We offer half sizes to make sure that the pants are specially designed for you.